Friday, July 13, 2012

Colleagues List, July 14th, 2012

Vol. VIII. No. 1

*****

Wayne A. Holst, Editor

*****

Dear Colleagues:

I conclude a month-long silence to let you know that
Colleagues List is back to its normal summer schedule!

From now until the end of August, I hope to provide 
regular bi-weekly mailing. A complete issue should 
arrive July 21st. Come September, I return to weekly 
production.

I was in hospital for 11 days as the medical people 
were able to discover and remove an abscess in my 
lower pelvic area - a by-product of my cancer 
surgery two years ago. 

The cancer was cured then and fortunately remains 
so, but this intervention was needed to correct 
a post-operative fault needing attention. It was 
really affecting me.

A number of you have written with feedback from 
my last Colleagues List issue. I hope to respond 
personally to each of you as I create next week's 
issue. It will include your contributions which 
I truly appreciate.


It's good to be home, enjoying our Alberta summer, 
and feeling much better again. It's been a good 
learning experience. 


I thank Marlene for her wonderful support.

Wayne

---

Colleagues List Blog:
http://colleagueslist.blogspot.com/

Canadian Anglican Google Groups:
http://tinyurl.com/7rgycjf



No comments:

Post a Comment